Montag, 13. August 2007

Wie Google potentielle Mitarbeiter jagt

Kaltakquise des Rekrutierungsteams von Google, die der Empfänger an seine öffentlich nicht kommunizierte Privatmailadresse erhalten hat:

„My name is Bianca Medina and I am a Recruiter for the Google.com Engineering team. I found you on the Internet and I am interested to know more about your past work experience and openness to new opportunities. We currently have positions available at Google that may be a good match for you. I am looking for engineers with very strong coding skills in C, C++, Java software engineering, system administration knowledge, and networking skills. I am hoping you could help me.

I hope you are not bothered by my networking attempt.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

P.S. If this is not a good time or if you are not interested, please
reply and let me know. I will update our database and you will not be
contacted again in the future.“


Auch ein Weg, seinen Datenbestand zu nutzen...

Update: Die Linux Mailing List aktuell dazu.

Keine Kommentare: